Who are they?
In 2017, we joined forces together with more than 25 European civil society networks in this European Coalition to end violence against women and girls, convened by the European Women’s Lobby, in light of the EU signature of the Istanbul Convention.
Since then, we have been working together towards its EU ratification of the Istanbul Convention and the creation of an EU legislative framework to combat Gender-Based Violence.
- We continue to advocate for a comprehensive and strong legal and policy framework on violence against women, by facilitating debates and discussions on these issues among EU institutions.
- We are keeping advocating for the most comprehensive ratification of the Istanbul Convention by the European Union.
What we produced together
- The Istanbul Convention: A vital opportunity to end violence against women! - Factsheet (2018)
- Funding the fight to end Gender-Based Violence against women and girls - Open Letter to EU Heads of State (2020)
- Turkey and Poland's potential withdrawal from the Istanbul Convention - Letter to European Institutions (2021)