The Gender ABC project will host its closing event in Brussels in May. End FGM EU is seeking consultancy services to prepare and facilitate day one (half day) of the Gender ABC’s closing event.
Deadline: 28th of February
The main expected tasks of the consultancy consist of:
- Develop a non-verbal methodology for the interactive session
- Creation and preparation of the interactive session’s facilitation plan, in consultation with the End FGM EU Secretariat
- Develop activities on the topic of Gender-Based Violence
- Final report on the implementation of the interactive session
- Experienced facilitator.
- Experience of working with children and young people.
- Experience of working in different cultural contexts.
- Experience of working with alternatives methods and non-verbal methods (ex: theater of the oppressed).
The assignment shall start in March 2020 and be completed by May 2020.