Call for the development of an Online Interactive Map on FGM
To apply, please send your proposal electronically in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 9 July 2020.
1. End FGM EU Online interactive Map: Purpose and scope
End FGM EU would like to create a user-friendly interactive map on our website to make accessible to the public a mapping study we have conducted around laws, policies, services and data about FGM in 14 European countries. Information on these topics has been gathered through a questionnaire with limited colour-coded answers to ensure their easy visual representation. To have an idea of the kind of map and features we have in mind, please consult the Sexual Rights Database.
2. Expected Deliverables
The aim of this service is to:
- Propose design options for an interactive map (preferably to be embedded on our website);
- Work with the End FGM EU Secretariat to develop a tailor made interactive map;
- Train End FGM EU Secretariat on the upkeep/maintenance of the interactive map.
The interactive map is expected to be completed by December 2020.
4. Proposal submission
To be considered for this service, please submit the following documents in English:
- A narrative proposal containing your ideas on the map;
- A budget proposal and your realistic work timeline;
- Examples of similar previous work (would be an asset).
5. Submission of proposals
The proposal must be submitted electronically in English to email@example.com by Thursday, 9 July 2020.
- Download document at the top for more -