A world free of all forms of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) where women and girls are empowered and can fully enjoy their human rights.
To be the driving force of the European movement to end all forms of female genital mutilation (FGM), joining the forces of communities and civil society organisations, and building synergies and cooperation with all relevant actors in Europe and globally.
End FGM Values
End FGM places the following principles at the core of its work:
- Respect and promotion of human rights, with a focus on women’s and children’s human rights
- Active participation of rights holders in decision-making and activities
- Use of and promotion of empowering and non-stigmatising language and visuals
- Ownership by member organisations
- Accountability, integrity, transparency and professionalism
- Solidarity between organisations and respect for staff, members, individuals and allies
Read our strategic plan here.