Call for a Consultant to Review the Organisational Capacity Assessment Tool for End FGM EU Members
To apply, please send your proposal electronically in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 August 2020
In case of any queries, please address them to email@example.com.
1. End FGM EU Strategic Plan 2018-2022
In 2017, End FGM EU completed a new five-year Strategic Plan. It was developed over a 12-month period, based on consultation and discussion with Network members. The Strategic Plan prioritises 3 main areas:
- Ensure a European, coordinated, and human rights based and child focused approach to end FGM.
- Build bridges between relevant actors and countries to end FGM.
- Strengthen the European movement to end FGM.
As per the third priority, the Network will work to specifically strengthen the capacity, outreach, visibility and sustainability of the Network and its members. The overall objective of the programme is to strengthen the capacity and organisation effectiveness of End FGM EU members to enable them to be more effective in:
- delivering on their objectives and mission.
- supporting a European movement to end FGM by feeding experiences and expertise into the Network and utilising the outcomes of our collective work at national level.
As an initial exercise, the Network will assist the members in mapping their organisational capacity including areas of strengths and weaknesses by developing a tool specific to their needs.
2. Purpose and scope of service
The aim of this consultancy is to review and assess the Network’s organisational capacity assessment tool (OCAT), and the capacity building programme’s activities carried out in 2019.
It is expected that the consultant will undertake the following tasks:
- Review of the implementation of the organisational capacity assessment tool and activities of the capacity building programme.
- Consultation: Consult with Network Secretariat and selected members to discuss the implementation of the capacity building programme based on the OCAT.
- Revise the OCAT post-activities.
- Analyse and advise:
- Analyse and advise on the aspects of the OCAT’s positive outcomes and the next step of the programme.
- Analyse and advise on the aspects of the OCAT’s weaknesses that should be strengthened.
- Analyse and advise on the aspects of the OCAT’s work that did not work well and should be discontinued;
- Overview report:
- Draft and submit an analysis of members’ capacities based on the completed first part ofthe OCAT.
- Draft and submit an analysis of the overall impact of the OCAT and provide concrete ways forward to achieve the desirer impact of it.
The assignment shall start on the day of the last signature of the contract and shall be completed by 15 November 2020.
4. Proposal submission
To be considered for this service, the applicant with the required profile shall submit the following documents in English:
- Cover letter including detailed budget and examples of similar previous work
- 3 references with full contact details
The proposal needs be submitted electronically in English to Isma Benboulerbah, firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 August 2020
- Download document at the top for more information -