Call for a Consultant to Review End FGM EU's Strategic Plan
To apply, please send your proposal electronically in English to email@example.com by Monday, 10 August 2020.
In case of any queries, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. End FGM EU Strategic Plan 2018-2022
In 2017, End FGM EU completed a new five-year Strategic Plan. It was developed over a 12-month period, based on consultation and discussion with Network Members. The Strategic Plan prioritises 3 main areas:
- Ensure a European, coordinated and human rights based and child focused approach to end FGM;
- Build bridges between relevant actors and countries to end FGM;
- Strengthen the European movement to end FGM.
In 2018, the Network developed a multiannual Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework to monitor the impact of its work and ensure that all its activities are measured against the advancement of the Strategic Plan, and that they are aligned with, and driven by the plan.
In 2020, the Network is in the middle of the implementation of the Strategic Plan and it is important to assess its impact towards achieving the 8 key Strategic Objectives falling under the 3 Priorities outlined above.
2. Purpose and scope of service
The aim of this consultancy is twofold. On the one hand, to measure the overall performance of the Network against its result framework and its alignment with the implementation of the Strategic Plan. On the other hand, to review and provide suggestions where appropriate on improving the Network’s impact to achieve its Strategic Objectives.
It is expected that the consultant will:
- Review: Review the performance of the Network against the End FGM EU Strategic Plan 2018-2022 and the respective End FGM EU Results Framework;
- Consultation: Consult with Network staff, Board and selection of members to discuss their views on the overall impact and performance of the Network against its Strategic Plan;
- Analyse and advise: Analyse and advise on the aspects of the End FGM EU work that work well and that do not work well;
- Overview report: Draft and submit an analysis of the mid-term impact of End FGM EU against its Strategic Plan 2018-2022 and provide concrete ways forward to achieve the desired impact on all 8 Strategic Objectives by 2022.
The assignment shall start on the day of the last signature of the contract and shall be completed by Sunday, 15 November 2020.
4. Submission of proposals
To be considered for this service, the applicant with the required profile shall submit the following documents in English:
- Cover letter including detailed budget and examples of similar previous work;
- 3 references with full contact details.
The proposal needs to be submitted electronically in English to email@example.com by Monday, 10 August 2020.
- Download document at the top for more -