In 2018, the End FGM European network along with its members in Germany (Terres Des Femmes), Italy (AIDOS), Portugal (APF), and Spain (Medicos del Mundo) received funding from the European Commission to implement an innovative new programme tackling gender-based violence through engaging with young people in a school setting.
This project recognizes the role of schools in influencing values, social norms and attitudes, and shaping behaviour. The school system is an ideal setting for tackling gender inequalities and gender-based violence from an early age. This programme will assist young people to identify and resist gender-based violence and to become agents of change within their communities.
The overall purpose of this consultancy is to support the project partner to successfully capture the outcomes of the project. To do this the consultant is required to provide technical assistance at two specific points in the project and will be responsible to deliver:
- A monitoring and evaluation framework plan, including assisting partners to put in place baseline data (prior to education programme implementation);
- To carry out the final evaluation (at the end of the project).
Both tasks should be structured to assess the projects efficiency, effectiveness, impact, strategic relevance and sustainability and to respond to the following key evaluation questions:
- Are we doing what we said we would do?
- Are we making any difference?
- Are these the right things to do?
Want to apply? See more here Terms of Reference, Consultancy position