- 06/11/2018 Reflections from Ouagadougou: A Pivotal Moment for the End FGM Movement?
End FGM European Network Director, Fiona Coyle, shares her thoughts on attending the recent international conference on Female Genital Mutilation co-hosted by the UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme.More
- 29/12/2017 End FGM Volunteer Abdulhadi: "Every day we have new challenges in ending gender-based violence and FGM"
Earlier this month, we had the pleasure to welcome a short-term volunteer in our team to assist us with the preparations for our events. Abdulhadi joined us thanks to Tandem, an initiative linking refugees with NGOs based in Brussels.More
- 14/12/2017 Facts & Figures: The Importance of FGM Data Collection
Measurement of prevalence is vital in stimulating and supporting effective legislation, the development of preventative work and the provision of necessary support services.More
- 11/12/2017 Writing for Rights: An interview with Lorna Andisi, FGM Writer and Blogger
Lorna is a freelance writer, blogger, feminist, human rights defender and mother as well as a member and media communications volunteer with the Kenya Youth Anti-FGM Network- A Kenyan youth movement against Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).More
- 13/10/2017 Tackling FGM Through the Lens: Interview with photographer Lara Maysa Ingram
Lara Maysa Ingram is a freelance photographer and videographer who tells powerful stories of humanity with her artistic talents. Having recently worked for End-FGM EU, she talks about addressing women’s rights through her lens.More
- 10/05/2017 BUILDING BRIDGES: "We need to partner and collaborate with countries of origin"
End FGM Ambassador, Djenab Diallo, shares her experience of the video production workshop hosted in Burkina Faso organised by our member AIDOSMore